Prior to joining Quarterlab, G-Eazy already had an extremely successful channel with lots of subscribers and amazing content. However, after a closer examination we realized that his channel wasn’t earning as much revenue as it could due to several optimization and monetization issues. Quarterlab was brought on in May of 2016 to help the channel reach its maximum earning potential and to help instill best practices throughout the entire channel, with a dual focus of audience development and increasing overall revenue.
During our auditing process we discovered a significant amount of unclaimed and improperly monetized content. Through extensive channel analysis and use of our proprietary optimization and monetization processes, we were able to double his earnings in his first month as a Quarterlab client. In month two his YouTube revenue increased over 4 times from his initial earnings, and altogether his channel earned 675% more money per view after joining Quarterlab. In less than 3 months we helped put his channel on track to generating 6 figures annually, and his subscriber count is at an all-time high.
3 months after joining the Quarterlab network, G-Eazy’s channel gained over 75K new subscribers and amassed over 35MM views. A more strategic approach to best practices has resulted in an all-time high in channel engagement, with his videos receiving more shares and clicked links than ever before.
- Joined Quarterlab in May 2016
- Revenue increased over 4 times in first two months of joining Quarterlab
- To-date metrics: 157 videos, 343MM views, 824k subscribers
- Since joining Quarterlab: Over 190k clicks on cards and end screens prompting viewers to watch more videos on the channel and subscribe to the channel.
- Over 22K clicks on annotations to live tickets, merch, albums, and personal website clicks, since joining Quarterlab.
- 1100% increase in annotation clicks per month since joining Quarterlab.